Check out Diversity & Inclusion Center’s D&I instruments and assessments below.
Diversity Competencies Assessment™
There are many distinct skills and areas of expertise that contribute to diversity competency – your ability to value and leverage diversity. This 65-item Assessment Instrument will allow you to consider your level of competency in seven skill areas.
The Diversity Competencies Assessment™ serves as:
- A self-assessment to determine strengths and areas on which to focus more attention
- An action plan for on-going learning and practice
- A general framework for learning about diversity-related skills, behaviors and competencies
This self-scoring instrument can be implemented with leaders and employees at all levels as a stand-alone intervention with individuals or groups; a skills-based module in your existing diversity education efforts; or as a framework for subsequent skill-building training.
|Ready to purchase? Head straight to our
Diversity Competencies Assessment store here …
As a diversity and inclusion facilitator, I love to use this Competency Assessment [Diversity Competencies Assessment]™. It is easy to use, gives participants great insights and lets them develop a plan to be more inclusive – whether as an individual contributor or leader.
DiversiScan™: Scanning the Environment for Diversity-Related Issues and Opportunities
A Tool for Leaders, Diversity Champions, Change Agents, and Human Resources Professionals.
- Increase your ability to scan the environment to identify challenges, needs and opportunities that are critical to your organization’s success in a diverse world.
- Utilize a learning and assessment tool that sharpens your vision and ability to recognize diversity and inclusion-related indicators within a typical organization.
- Share perspectives and initiate focused dialogue about your organizational landscape relative to diversity and inclusion.
- Begin to build strategy for proactively addressing diversity and inclusion-related challenges and opportunities.
Available in corporate, government and healthcare versions.
Facilitation certification required.
|Ready to purchase? Learn how at our
DiversiScan store here …
I think it [DiversiScan™] is a fabulous tool, elegantly simple, and I mean that in the best sense. I once heard Hersey (Hersey and Blanchard) say that if a model is not simpler than reality, it is of no use. I would say the same for any tool / method such as your assessment. It gives people a way to get their arms around a very complex issue in a real, practical way that helps them prioritize and figure out where to begin their change efforts.