D&I eLearning | Online Learning
a powerful option in your learning and development toolkit.
Easy-to-absorb, engaging content and activities that build critical knowledge and skills.
The content is contemporary, relevant and it’s not boring. Your employees will actually want to complete these modules.
Diversity & Inclusion eLearning
Interactive 30- to 60-minute self-paced, guided eLearning modules that help supervisors, managers and leaders expand their Diversity & Inclusion knowledge, comfort level, and competency. Includes both employee and customer scenarios.
Ouch! That Stereotype Hurts Online Learning Experience
30-minute individual self-paced, guided eLearning program. Based on the ground-breaking Ouch! That Stereotype Hurts video, this powerful program enables learners to explore communication skills for promoting inclusion and respect in the workplace.
Benefits to Learners
- Learn at their own pace and in their own space
- Chunk learning into short periods for better retention
- Access information when needed
- Revisit key information and concepts, as needed
- Experience various learning and interaction methodologies
Benefits to Organization
- Eliminate travel and classroom costs
- Ensure consistency of message
- Easily reach employees across multiple locations & time zones
- Reuse the learning to reinforce key messages without additional costs
- Access to reporting metrics
Whenever I evaluate how effective a learning program is, I pay attention to three things:
1. Does it get the job done? YES!
2. Will people learn and be able to fix their mistake? YES, and in a way this is the most important criterion because it's a learning program.
3. Will people enjoy the process? YES, I sure did!
For creating a common understanding of diversity and inclusion concepts the Ouch! e-learning course is fantastic. Well done!